In large companies or more complicated premises, staff may need to be assigned as Fire Wardens or Fire Marshalls. Our vastly experienced Fire Trainers will conduct training to ensure that the designated staff receive the relevant information needed to perform these responsible duties.
Fire Warden / Marshall Course
This course is aimed at personnel who have been assigned designated fire safety roles. The course can be adapted to meet your companies specific requirements. This includes a practical demonstration with Fire Extinguishers. All staff will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Basic Fire Awareness Course
This course is designed to help staff identify and reduce fire related risks in the work place environment. This includes a practical demonstration of fire extinguishers.
All courses are tailored to incorporate your premise’s Fire Instruction Notices, Policies and procedures.
- Fire legislation
- Common causes of fire and how fire spreads
- Procedures on discovery of a fire
- Identifying hazards and how to report them
- Identifying active and passive fire protection in buildings
- Practical use of fire fighting equipment
- Selecting the correct type of fire extinguishers
We have carried out fire training in London, Norwich, Ipswich, Cambridge, Birmingham and Manchester.